Bendable Johnson Tool Set
The infamous Bendable Johnson Tool Set come in 4 lengths and 2 different diameter shafts. Each are bendable yet very strong. You can configure them exactly for the job at hand and come in 5/16″ metal in 13″ and 21″ and also in 3/8″ metal in 24″ and 36″ lengths. Very strong and very useful when you need a custom tool. The tip of all 4 of these tools is a smooth blunt rounded tip like a “thumb”.
This bendable Johnson’s and the hammer head tool set are the most unique tools we manufacture in that they are very specific in their use. One for tight braces and the other for a custom tool for dents in un-braced areas.
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is a relatively new and innovative process. In addition, PDR is used for the removal of minor dents, dings and hail damage from automobiles and trucks. PDR saves time and money over conventional paint and body repair. Paintless Dent Repair is also very convenient for the automotive owner with repairs taking only minutes or hours compared to days and weeks with filling, sanding and repainting.
More About Our PDR Tools
- Made from 17-4 Stainless steel and properly heat treated.
- They also feature 11 uniquely shaped tips.
- Each PDR tool is precision ground or CNC turned.
- They are also ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Color coordinated PDR Tools with poly grip baked handles.
- PDR tools from The Ding King are corrosion resistant.
- Another feature is that they allow you to access to all panels on every vehicle.
- Finally, all paintless dent repair tools Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee.