Ding King’s Brace Eliminators are heat treated with comfort grip handles 17-4 Stainless steel heat treated with comfort grip handles. Guaranteed for life.
Brace eliminators vary in length and diameter depending upon the type of damage you work on. All PDR tools have varying degrees on the tip from 45 to 90 degrees and are very strong.
Brace Eliminator sizes avaialable:
BE-01: 1/4″ x 29 1/2″
BE-02: 1/8″ x 30″
BE-03: 1/4″ x 24″
BE-04: 1/4″ x 39″
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is a relatively new and innovative process for the removal of minor dents, dings and hail damage from automobiles and trucks. PDR saves time and money over conventional paint and body repair. Paintless Dent Repair is also very convenient for the automotive owner with repairs taking only minutes or hours compared to days and weeks with filling, sanding and repainting.
About Our PDR Tools
- Made from 17-4 Stainless steel and properly heat treated.
- They also feature 11 uniquely shaped tips.
- Each PDR tool is precision ground or CNC turned.
- All paintless dent tools are ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- All PDR tools are color coordinated with poly grip baked handles.
- PDR tools from The Ding King are corrosion resistant.
- Another feature is that they allow you to access to all panels on every vehicle.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee on all paintless dent repair tools.