All Ding King PDR Rods are manufactured to provide super strength as these are the “work horses” responsible for the bulk of the 1st step in the PDR process. Each of these 8 PDR Tool come in a variety of tips, lengths and diameters and include blade tips, blade tips, tri-pick, ball tip and bullet tip. No dent is safe with these guys.
Rods alone won’t allow for complete vehicle access but are the primary group of tools for dents located in unbraced areas of the vehicle. Combine these with our groups of tools and prepare to tackle any dent in any car.
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is a relatively new and innovative process. In addition, PDR is used for the removal of minor dents, dings and hail damage from automobiles and trucks. PDR saves time and money over conventional paint and body repair. Paintless Dent Repair is also very convenient for the automotive owner with repairs taking only minutes or hours compared to days and weeks with filling, sanding and repainting.
More About Our PDR Tools
- Made from 17-4 Stainless steel and properly heat treated.
- They also feature 11 uniquely shaped tips.
- Each PDR tool is precision ground or CNC turned.
- They are also ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Color coordinated PDR Tools with poly grip baked handles.
- PDR tools from The Ding King are corrosion resistant.
- Another feature is that they allow you to access to all panels on every vehicle.
- Finally, all paintless dent repair tools Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee.