1/4 inch Flat Stock Tool Set
This 4 piece, 1/4 inch Flat Stock Tool Set are made in lengths of 9″, 19″, 29″ and 39″ and are 1/4″ in diameter. The entire shaft of the tool is manufactured from a flat stock which is FLAT and not round which means accessing dents under crash bars and other types of internal bracing is that much easier. They are extremely strong and won’t disappoint.
All of our tool handles are color-coordinated and have comfort grips. When you reach into your tool bag for that super strong tool for working in tight areas, feel confident when grabbing these royal blue handled tools. They are every dents guys favorite tools!
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is a relatively new and innovative process for the removal of minor dents, dings and hail damage from automobiles and trucks. PDR saves time and money over conventional paint and body repair. Paintless Dent Repair is also very convenient for the automotive owner with repairs taking only minutes or hours compared to days and weeks with filling, sanding and repainting.
About Our PDR Tools
- Made from 17-4 Stainless steel and properly heat treated.
- They also feature 11 uniquely shaped tips.
- Each PDR tool is precision ground or CNC turned.
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Color coordinated PDR Tools with poly grip baked handles.
- PDR tools from The Ding King are corrosion resistant.
- Another feature is that they allow you to access to all panels on every vehicle.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee on all paintless dent repair tools.