Pencil Tip Tool Set
There are no better tools in the industry than our super sharp Pencil Tip Tool Set for picking out those last low spots. They are made in 3 different diameters and come in 3 different lengths. The pencil tip tools range from 5/16″ to 3/8″ to 7/16″ in diameter to 12″, 17″ and 22″ in length.
They are typically used when 95% of the damage has been repaired and you are going in to pick out any micro low spots that remain. The handles of these tools are unique to the Pencil Tip category allowing the technician to push or twist when performing PDR.
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is a relatively new and innovative process. In addition, PDR is used for the removal of minor dents, dings and hail damage from automobiles and trucks. PDR saves time and money over conventional paint and body repair. Paintless Dent Repair is also very convenient for the automotive owner with repairs taking only minutes or hours compared to days and weeks with filling, sanding and repainting.
More About Our PDR Tools
- Made from 17-4 Stainless steel and properly heat treated.
- They also feature 11 uniquely shaped tips.
- Each PDR tool is precision ground or CNC turned.
- They are also ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Color coordinated PDR Tools with poly grip baked handles.
- PDR tools from The Ding King are corrosion resistant.
- Another feature is that they allow you to access to all panels on every vehicle.
- Finally, all paintless dent repair tools Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee.